Doula Business Coaching
Doula business coaching is offered by phone or in person with Deb Rhizal, founder of Pregnancy Arts. Deb will work with you to clarify your vision as a doula, identify your personal strengths, and brainstorm actions to increase your effectiveness as a doula or business woman, and meet your goals. Deb is also available for assistance in planning for prenatal and postpartum meetings, as well as reflection on births and meetings in order to enhance your learning. Phone consultation during births is welcome.
- Strengthen your presence and skills as a doula.
- Discover the client load that is right for you, and take steps to build your practice.
- Personal advice, counsel, and coaching as you develop your career.
- Supportive non-judgmental space for processing, reflection, and celebration.
- Resource for ideas when planning for particular client needs.
- In the moment phone support during births.
- Connection and support for doulas practicing in areas without a doula community.
Doula Business Coaching is offered by the hour or per birth.
By the Hour
Coaching regarding your personal goals and career development, or consultation regarding a specific client. $25 per hour
Consultation regarding specific client needs, planning for prenatal and postpartum meetings, and birth support. Reflection, processing, learning and celebration. Phone-based consultation during birth as needed. $100 per birth
About Deb Rhizal
Deb is a full time doula. She has been a birth doula since 2004, serving over 200 clients. She has practiced in small rural communities and large university towns. Deb is also a certified wellness coach. Her training in coaching psychology coupled with her experience as a doula entrepreneur prepare her to be an excellent and affirming coach for the aspiring doula and doulas in the midst of transition, challenge, or doubt. Call for a free consultation.