Private Classes with Deb Rhizal
Private childbirth education is a great way to learn all that you need to know in order to create the best circumstances possible for your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. Classes are brought to you in the privacy of your own home at a time that works best for you. You can choose to focus on one or two priorities during a single session or take multiple sessions to cover more.
- Pregnancy Nutrition, Exercise, & Deep Relaxation
- Stress Management
- Fetal Bonding
- Primal Health Research on the Impact of Womb Experiences
- Midwives, Doctors, & Birth Location
- Prevention of Pregnancy Complications such as Gestational Diabetes and Toxemia
- Preparing for Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Birth Preparation
- All About Labor – Mind, Body, Spirit Physiology
- Mind-Body Tools for Laboring Without Pain Medication
- Constructive Mindsets for Birth
- Epidural Education
- First Hours of Life
- Postpartum Recovery
- Newborn Care and Soothing
- Relationship Through Transition
- Sexual Intimacy Through the Childbearing Year
- Infant Development
Your education will focus on what you most need to know. It is personalized to you based on your values and vision. I will help you understand how you can prepare in order to make your hopes a reality.
Private classes are $120 per 2 hour session.
If you are interested in private birth classes but do not live in the Ann Arbor area, consider taking a get away weekend to our wonderful town! I will help you coordinate a birth preparation retreat. Phone and email based classes are also available. Please contact me to schedule a class.